“Making Disciples of All Nations”
Evangelical Church of Fairport is dedicated to seeing the Good News of salvation in Christ spread to all people, close to home and across the globe. We do this through church-sponsored outreach events, as well as personally and financially supporting other missionaries and organizations.
ECF Local Outreach
- Every Easter, ECF leads a Sunrise Service at White Haven Memorial Park, reaching out to those who may be grieving over the loss of a loved one.
- At Christmas, we (usually) produce a musical play with our young people — spreading the Gospel to friends and family.
- We hold weekly Sunday services at local nursing homes, reaching out with word and song to older saints and those late in life who still may not know the love and salvation of Jesus Christ.
Our people love to volunteer. Members of ECF participate in service with local efforts we support, such as:
ECF supports missionary teams and indigenous missions in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Caribbean. Many of our supported missions are in areas where they could face persecution or expulsion, so we cannot provide much detail online. Some of the gospel-oriented activities our supported missionaries participate in include:
- Planting and building new churches
- Translating the Bible and Christian literature into native languages
- Training indigenous pastors
- Equipping new Christians to reach out to others
- Caring for orphans in areas of great strife and disease