Welcome. We’re glad you’re here.
If you’re new to Evangelical Church of Fairport — ECF — or just doing some research on local churches, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s a quick overview of ECF, a “Top 10” list of things you might want to know about us:
- We’re an independent, non-denominational Bible-teaching church (read more…)
- We hold to the truths of historic, biblical Christianity (read more …)
- Our theological underpinnings are reformed, calvinistic, and baptistic (read more …)
- We think families should worship together, so all ages are welcome during our Sunday morning service
- Most people wear business casual clothes to our services, but you’ll also see suits & ties and flip-flops & shorts
- You will hear the Triune God exalted during our worship in prayer, confession, song, and in the reading and expositional preaching of God’s word
- We use a blend of historic Christian hymns and contemporary songs during the music portion of our worship service
- We use the ESV (English Standard Version) translation of the Bible as our primary reading/preaching text, but you’ll also find KJV, NIV, NAS, NKJV and other bible translations on our laps or on our iPads and Kindles
Do You Know the Gospel?
The Gospel, or “Good News,” is the central message of Christianity, plainly revealed in the Bible. The Gospel is about God and his Son, Jesus. It is about life and death, and the choice we all face.
For a simple 6-point explanation of the Gospel, please click on the following link from Matthias Media, “Two Ways to Live.”