Children are A Gift from God
Jesus loved children, and so do we. We consider them one of the greatest of God’s gifts.
Even though our families are encouraged to worship together on Sunday mornings, we all know that little ones get antsy and other needs must be attended to. We have a staffed nursery for children ages 0-3, complete with cribs and a bathroom. There is also a toddler room right across the hall for the slightly older ones we might need a stretch break.
ECF does its best to ensure the safety of children in our care. We have an active and meaningful Child Safety Program in place that includes:
- security cameras at various points throughout the building
- a “2-adult” rule for teachers and nursery staff
- hall monitoring during Sunday School hour
- a mandatory yearly training/review of our policies for all leadership, staff, and volunteers working with minor children
- nation-wide background checks on all leadership, staff, and any volunteers who work with minor children